Saturday, September 29, 2012

Admiration & Respect

My challenge this week is to list 5 things I admire about my husband.
One thing I remember, is my Pastor always preached about how a wife is suppose to love, respect, admire Her husband. Through this series I have seen and learned to really show him how just as much attention as I do my children. Having balance is importance. Now I am far from perfect. I still have days that trip me up & I am not a very nice person to be around at times but I am definitely growing  and changing. I am not who I use to be that is for sure!

5 Things that I admire about my Husband.....
1. He Is Hardworking; He provides for our family financial and we have security
2. He is our Protector and is an Affectionate Man
3. He loves & plays with our children daily even after a long day at work
4. He is a Praying Man
5. He loves to read & study God's Word.

In the last couple of weeks I have been giving him a card that expresses my love and tells him what a good man he is...I bought the courageous cards from Day Spring. I love them. Since I have gotten them I have been dropping them in his lunch box or have handed them to him. He loves them and really has changed the way we have responded to each other.
God is good! He has really changed us as married couple and how we look at each other in these last couple of weeks! Praise God! But change did not start until I was willing to focus on changing me. Changing my attitude. Praying for Him. Changing the way I look at things. That is when Change came. I thank God for this series because honestly it has taken my marriage to a new level. In the last year or it felt like we were falling apart at the seams and now feels like God has been put everything back in place and has added bonus' attached to it all!  Our marriage and family has literally been stitched together with God's super glue touch. I am sure we are going to have more rough seasons ahead of us but we are learning how to handle those moments differently. Each season we have I pray that we continue to grow deeper together and with God.

Until Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment